How To Make A Water Clock!
Plastic cup x1
- First you must find a beaker and a plastic cup.
- Then you find a pin and poke the bottom of the plastic cup.
- After poking a hole, find a flat surface on top of the table to put your experiment.
- Secondly, you should get a camera to film your experiment and to find a timer to time your experiment.
- Then you set the timer to 15 minutes and don’t start the timer yet until you are ready.
- You get a bottle and fill it up.
- Then you will put the cup with a hole on top of the beaker and pour the water inside and start the timer and the camera.
- As soon as the timer hits zero pull the cup up and put your finger to the hold the water from coming out, if it is dripping run to the nearest sink and tip the water out.
Get the water that dripped inside the beaker .
- Get your book and write the measurement in millimeters, that will be the first trial.
- Do the same thing again. Pour your water in the cup with a hole and start the timer and video for you second trial.
- Repeat the same steps you did for the first and second trials.
- If you're measurement are all the same, then you did it right but if you didn't then you have to take the average of all the attempts you did and that would be the mean or average measurement for your water clock.