Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Charlie and the Chocolate

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
This amazing book is about a young poor boy whose name is Charlie Bucket who lives in an old scruffy cottage with his big family. When Charlie finds a ten dollar bill on the side of the road he runs to the closes shop and buys a scrumptious Willy Wonka bar, and he tears it right a part and sees a shimmer in the chocolate bar wait why am I telling you all about the story, when you should be getting in the car and going to the nearest library and getting the book. I think this book should be rated G and should be aged 7 to 10 year old and remember to look on the street who knows there might be a ten dollar note just waiting for you.      

5 comments:

  1. Hi Losaline,
    I like the way you have described Charlie Bucket and his home situation. I have been very lucky and have watched the two movies of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and I have read the story to my classes over the years. What was your favourite part in the story? Remember next time to write about what actually happened in the middle and end part of the story. I look forward to reading more of your book reviews.

    From,
    Miss Paton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Losaline,
    I really like your work because I love the movie and also because the way you described Charlie Bucket was really nice. I have watched almost the whole movie and I saw all the characters. But what was your favourite part in the book? I am really looking forward to reading more of your book reviews.

    From,
    Shania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Losaline,
    I like the way you explained Charlie Bucket. It had a great ending as well. Have you watched the movies?
    Keep up the awesome writing!

    From,
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Losa,

    Great review... I love the book and the movie. What part of the book or movie you like best? Keep reading and writing your reviews and I am looking forward for more of your reviews..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi losaline
    I like the way you described charlie bucket

    From ronan

    ReplyDelete