Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Bio Poem


Bio Poem


Losaline, Sione, Kava and Ailine.
The sports I love to play are netball and volleyball
The 3 words I would describe myself is long natural hair, short and beautiful.
I live with moy mum, brother, dad and my auntie.
I like marshmallows, my Ipod and My smiggle headphones.
The things I really want in the whole world is an ipad mini, a new smiggle pencil case and a mini speaker.
I feel like jesus is always beside me.
I love my family and books.
I hate when people swear.
I hope when I grow up I’ll be a lawyer.
I am afraid of snakes and big trantulas.
I enjoy drawing, singing and playing Instruments.
I enjoy wearing leather jackets, short mini dress’s with flat black chucks.
I wonder why the sky is blue.
I know for sure that I will love books when I grow up.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment