Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

All About me

Screenshot 2015-03-02 at 2.53.34 PM.png
ALL ABOUT ME Screenshot 2015-03-02 at 2.50.19 PM.png

I think my friends are hilarious and are just are a pain in the butt with a little bit of kindness when I am sad.

I am excited to be in the e-learning classroom and for swimming.  Hooray! Swimming we will have next week.,

5 words to describe myself, I am  funny, sporty, a pain in the butt, smart and a funny clown..

I am good at sports, playing instruments, photography  and a good person to make others laugh.

When I grow up I want to be a singer, a player in instruments and to be a discus thrower in the Olympics and netball. star player.

I need to work on finishing my work early and on time.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2015

    Great work Losaline. Put a Capital letter always after a full stop. Apart from that this is great and funny!

    From,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete