Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

My Speech About My Brother

My Speech

Today I will be talking about  a certain college boy who is the best rugby player that I have seen in my life and who means everything to me .He is my older brother and his  name is Sione. So please turn off your cell phones or anything that goes “DING DONG” or anything that makes a sound so it won’t disturb you while I talk all about my big brother. Sione always inspires me and stands by my side because he is loving and caring to me. He will always text my mum and say “Tell saline I miss her”, he calls me saline for short because that how my culture says my name. Sione is seventeen years old turning 18 this year, and is year 13. Sione goes to the best boarding school in the world called “Dilworth”.Sione is an amazing rugby player and is a great role model. Sione’s favourite subject in college is economics. He is 6.4 feet and has light brown eyes. He is the best in “Call Of Duty” or for short COD. He goes to the gym a lot, he also goes for a run everyday except Sunday because that is his rest day at least that's what he says but I just go with it. Sione favourite thing to do is to play rugby and to go on his Iphone 5s and to watch movies at the cinemas with me. Sione also loves to eat Mcdonalds with me. He is the best brother in the world because he is very inspiring to me and my whole family plus he is very funny like a comedian. He is thinking of being a doctor or to be a very famous rugby player. I think that he will accomplish his dreams and become famous for his amazing rugby playing. He is the one and only person that I know that showers 3 times a day yeah I know weird right but I don’t care I like him for who he is not what he does. The qualities I like about him is how he doesn’t give up, he is a well focused person and he is goal driven. He aims in life to do things better. For example in rugby he will always make a trie because that is his aim in any game. Speaking about my brother means a lot to me because he is the only sibling I have in my life. I have enjoyed talking about Sione a.k.a my big brother. I hope that you have also enjoyed my speech about him. I also hope if you do have an older brother that you will always have hope for him.


By: Losaline

No comments:

Post a Comment