Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

My Trip To Mary Mackillop Centre

Today I am at the Mary Mackillop Centre and we had lunch under the nice shady trees and we talked about our favourite parts about the talking we did inside, and we also played hand games and we also had a lolly scramble then after a while we hear Mrs Kopua to tell us to go hop on to the great colourful bus to ride back to the greatest school ever.


As we hop on the bus I straight away run to the back to go on the bumps on the way back to school and that's when the fun just started I started to talk to my friends about my favourite part because it is when I touched  the chair that Mary Mackillop sat and said to my friends I actually touched it with a little pitch scream and It is the best day ever in my LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment