Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Rap-punzel

RaP-punzelScreenshot 2014-11-13 at 9.44.39 AM.png
On Wednesday November the 12th actors from the N.Z Auckland playhouse came to CTK school and performed a play about the story Rapunzel, but they changed it into a rap. The actors were Jack, Jane and Ben.


When I walked into the hall I was astonished because there was a perfect background and you could see a tower that was so high I couldn’t even touch the top. When the show started it was boring at first but then when Prince Rupert started rapping I began to enjoy it. I was so excited when he  pointed at me and asked me what my favourite song was and I said  “About that bass” by Meghan Trainor. But the highlight was when Rapunzel and Prince Rupert kissed and everyone went “ewwww”.

I recommend this to all ages because it is funny and it is appropriate for children as well for adults.  

`



       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Losa.
    This is a very good review on the play of RAP-punzel. I like how you explained what happened and how the audience reacted. I agree with your recommendation!

    From,
    Liezl

    ReplyDelete