Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Frozen

20th March 2014
Frozen

Have you ever had to wait in long line? Well I have but I was so happy when the long line turned into, a short or mini line whoops I forgot to tell you about my older brother Sione Mafi who is tall and is 16 turning 17 in 2014.When we finally got inside the oh yeah I forgot to tell you what movie I was going to watch Frozen, next we went into the huge first it started with a few ads then finally the real movie started with Elsa the older sister, and Anna the younger sister.After a while Anna went to wake up Elsa and go and make snow with Elsas magic powers, then elsa accidentally hit Elsa with her powers in the head. Then Elsa called for help and the mum and dad came and took Anna to an old troll. Wait I am not going to spread the story you will have find out your self and will you please tell them to hurry up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment