Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Beauty and the Beast

  Beauty and the Beast

On Friday the 9th of  May my school went to Manukau Vodafone theatre to see students from sancta maria college perform Disney Beauty and the horrible beast. First we had to go and find our seats and I was a V.I.P because I was in the front actually I was just put in the front with a little boy called Vaea. Next this man came and talk about sancta Maria school and he told us to scream so we screamed our lungs off  and finally he said we shall start. First it started with some amazing lights and smoke then a amazing narrator voice came and was telling us about beauty and the beast. Next it showed all the people in beauty and the beast and then they started singing and talking all that and this then suddenly there was silence in the theatre because the beautiful Belle came skipping along then you would faint when meet the most handsome person yet……..Gaston. Next Gaston went up to Belle and asked “ my dear when will you go on a date with me and admit you're in love with me because everyone knows all the girls……...love me Belle interrupted I know!!!. After a while Belle went to go see her father at home working on his invention for the fair, then Belle asked “dad why do people think me and you are crazy? Well the father said because they are……... jealous!!! Belle answered really! oh yes Belle then he started singing a song. Finally it got to the part I was waiting for Belle meeting the Beast then suddenly when it happened Belle could tell because she found her fathers scarf in the forest while she was walking to find her father. Then finally she found the mysterious place and she told the beast I will take his place then after a while she married the beast and they lived happily ever after.   

            


No comments:

Post a Comment